You Have Options When Selling Your South Carolina House!
Don’t list your property until you learn about the MANY ways we can help you!
There isn’t only one way to sell. Every situation is different and that is why Cash Homes Carolina is prepared to offer you multiple selling options. We want YOU to make the decision that works best for you! Call us now to find out how we can help you! (803) 220-3788
One of our most popular options is a direct sale. No matter why you want to sell your South Carolina house, we are ready to purchase it now! With a direct sale, you will avoid fees, commissions, and closing costs. Plus, we can close in only 9 days! We can help you with any situation including:
- Foreclosure. We can stop the banks in their tracks with a fast and fair sale!
- A house in need of repair. We will purchase as-is. Saving you time and money!
- Divorce. A fast sale will make a stressful situation more manageable.
- A bad inheritance. We have worked with many people who found themselves responsible for a property they never really wanted. We can help you sell without having to pay a dime!
- An urgent need to move. Whether it is for family reasons, work, or another opportunity, you don’t have to let the MLS dictate when you can move on with your life!
- A vacant property. Because we buy as-is, we are happy to help with properties that have become run-down due to neglect.
- Downsizing or upgrading. Sometimes the house you bought 20 years ago, isn’t the house you need today! We can help!
The Four Ways We Can Serve You!
Because we pay cash, we can buy your property in as-is condition. This means there is NO need to fix-up, clean, or repair ANYTHING.
The advantage of a Lease Option purchase is to rescue sellers who owe more than their home is worth. We have a network of buyers that are willing to pay you MORE because they want YOUR property.
Owner-Financing your property means that you can sell your home AS-IS! This allows your unwanted property to become a long-term investment, where you reap the benefits of income and increased interest rates over time.
We all know housing prices fluctuate. By listing with one of our preferred realtors, we save you money by lowering fees and ensuring that you get the most out of your home.
There are Even MORE Benefits to a Direct Sale!
You won’t spend TIME, MONEY and ENERGY making repairs and upgrades to keep up with the competition. We buy as-is, there are no costs to you.We pay all closing costs and charge $0 in commission as it is a direct sale. We make the entire process as simple and straightforward as possible. We know the market and will ONLY give offers that are 100% fair. If a direct sale isn’t right for you, we have many other ways to help you sell! We are a team of 4 investors and real estate professionals who are passionate about what we do. We have come together, each with our own unique skill-set, to help provide OPTIONS to sellers when they need it most. When you call us and tell us about your property, we will provide information about:
- Working with a top local agent, who will sell your home on the MLS, getting you a great price for your home.
- How to see an excellent return using our lease-option program. Setting your home up in a rent-to-own structure has a surprising number of benefits.
- Our owner financing option, which will eliminate the banks and put you in control of payments received.
- How a direct offer CAN be the best financial decision in some situations. We will help you run ALL the numbers so you can decide what is right for you.
We are unlike anyone else you have worked with in the past!
Fill out the form below to find out how we can help you!
There is never any obligation or hassle!
Or call our team directly: (803) 220-3788
Cash Homes Carolina is buying houses throughout South Carolina. If you need to sell your house fast in South Carolina, you have come to the right place. Our team of professionals is ready to help you make the best decision for your situation! Find out more today! There is never any risk or obligation! The choice in how you sell is completely up to you!